Welcome To Gemini Design Group
Dream • Design • Live
Gemini Design Group is a professional kitchen & bath design and remodeling company serving the NY, NJ and CT areas. We specialize in residential space planning and design. Gemini is a proud recipient of ‘Best of Houzz’. This prestigious award is given for exceptional service and design from actual customer reviews.
We offer the following services to our clients:
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- ‘ADA compliant’ design
- ‘Aging in Place’ design
- Design Consultations with an award winning designer
- Space planning (bars, laundry, study, mud rooms, basements and more)
- Floor plans, elevations, details and renderings
- Excellent customer service: a designer is available when you need to answer questions.
- Our aim is to gain referrals from satisfied customers for jobs well done.
The Design/Remodel Process:
1. Initial ‘virtual’ or in person consultation of your home with a designer
- Gemini is sensitive to in-person meetings during this unusual time. Our showroom is by appointment only and sanitized after each client meeting. If you are comfortable, a designer is also available to meet in your home, wearing a mask and using all precautions.
2. Discussion about appliance selection
- Appliances determine the layout of the design.
3. Create the design
- The designer will create a unique design based on your needs (Retainer may apply). Budgeting discussed.
4. Sign the contract
- When you are ready and after any changes have been made, it is time to review and sign the contract and order the materials. The contractor has already been out to view the scope of the work. If permits are required, it is now time for the contractor to submit them to your local building department.
5. Be patient and get excited about your beautiful new space
- Remodels take 4-12 weeks depending on the amount of the preparation and the complexity of the job.
- Remember that issues arise in construction. A cabinet may arrive damaged or something may be on backorder. Always expect the project to take longer and be pleasantly surprised when it is finished faster.